The Task Force will respond to the following types of calls which would last at least 3 hours in length or longer.
• Motor Vehicle Crashes involving a fatality or some type of blocking where the roadway will be closed for 3 hours or longer.
• Major Dwelling, Commercial Building and Bulk Storage Facility fires involving Tanker Shuttles and fill sites.
• Hazardous Materials Incident that effects a large area that would require an evacuation.
• Assisting the police department which would consist of Hostage Situations and Stand-offs. This would also include incidents at schools as well as search details.
• A Large Aircraft Crash
• A Train Derailment
• A Large Power Outage where multiple traffic lights are out for an extended period of time.
• Provide Security and Traffic Control for Large Agricultural Incidents that could last for an extended period of time.
• Provide Security and Traffic Control for Large Medical Events (where the public is coming for inoculations)
• Provide Security and Traffic Control for Major Flooding Events that could last for several days.
The Task Force is also working with the E.A.S.T. Team which is the Emergency Agency Support Team assisting them at Funerals for Emergency Services Personnel.